- Today , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri 16 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
Another cloudy day with outbreaks of rain, the rain persistent and heavy at times, although the really low cloud and mist over Angus should lift through the morning. Brighter, drier conditions should reach western Stirlingshire during the late afternoon.
Cloud and outbreaks of rain clear east this evening to leave a dry night with long clear spells. With light winds it will become chilly with a few mist patches.