- Today , , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Sunny , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F
London and South East England
Areas of fog at first, slowly lifting through the morning. Remaining dry with variable amounts of cloud and some brighter or sunny periods. Feeling rather mild with light winds.
It will be dry overnight with occasional clear spells overnight perhaps allowing a few fog patches to reform, but less widely.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office