- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
Low 14°C 57°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Very warm this evening with cloud thickening in the west bringing a few heavy showers or thunderstorms through the evening, whilst remaining mainly dry further east. Showers and isolated storms spreading eastwards through the night, clearing most parts by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Oxfordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 16:42
- 1645 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
The warning has been updated to extend it further south and west into South Wales, Devon and Somerset.
Areas of rain, locally thundery, are developing across the warning area and will continue during Thursday evening and overnight. The rain will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.Lightning will be an additional hazard and could also cause some minor disruption.
Issued by the Met Office