- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 10 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
Low 11°C 52°F
This Evening and Tonight
Little change is expected overnight with mostly cloudy skies and some clearer intervals. The odd drizzly spell will continue, particularly in the west and over any hills.
Met Office warnings issued for Conwy
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 December at 11:17
- 0800 on Wed 2 December
- 2345 on Thu 3 December
Rain is expected to arrive from the west on Wednesday morning and become heavy at times, persisting overnight and into at least part of Thursday.
Given saturated ground and high river levels, be aware of the potential for flooding, leading to disruption to travel, localised property flooding and danger from fast-flowing deep water.
Issued by the Met Office