- Today , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Westerly
- Sun 21 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F
North East England
A cold morning with some early frost. Mostly dry with light southeasterly winds, and some spells of sunshine. Cloud may thicken at times in some parts to give the odd wintry shower.
Remaining mostly dry during the evening with variable amounts of cloud and some clear spells. Occasional wintry showers becoming more likely during the early hours, some heavy.
Met Office warnings issued for Northumberland
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 12 February at 11:48
- 0005 on Sun 14 February
- 1200 on Sun 14 February
Further outbreaks of sleet and snow are expected through Saturday night and Sunday morning, with some heavy snow likely at times, especially over higher routes.
Please be aware of difficult travelling conditions and the risk of some disruption to transport.There remains some uncertainty in the details and this warning will be updated as required.
Issued by the Met Office