- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday
More rain and very mild on Tuesday and Wednesday this heavy and persistent at times but becoming windy and very mild. Clearer with showers later on Wednesday and through Thursday.
Met Office warnings issued for County Antrim
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 29 November at 11:53
- 0700 on Mon 30 November
- 1400 on Mon 30 November
A band of rain will move east across Northern Ireland, southern Scotland and northern England on Monday morning and afternoon. Across northern parts of Northern Ireland and southern Scotland the rain is expected to turn to wet snow with 2 to 5 cm possible above about 150 m, and some slushy accumulations possible at lower levels. 10 cm may possibly occur above 300 m. Across northern England the snow is expected to be restricted to hills above about 400 m. Drier conditions will spread east through the late morning and early afternoon.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel.
Issued by the Met Office