- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
It will be cloudy this evening and tonight with rain at times, although Gloucestershire will become dry for a while later in the evening and early in the night. Strong winds easing except in the far south.
Met Office warnings issued for Bath and North East Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office