- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 18°C 64°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
Low 18°C 64°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Warm and humid as heavy, thundery showers move quickly northeast across the region during the evening, bringing the risk of hail and some locally torrential downpours. Becoming dry and fresher overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Bath and North East Somerset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office