- Today , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F
London and South East England
A dry start with patchy cloud and sunny periods. Cloud will begin to increase from the south west during the afternoon with rain spreading to most parts before evening.
Rain will affect most parts through he evening. Some heavy, thundery showers could affect parts of Kent for a time. The rain and showers should slowly die away after midnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office