- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F
A cloudy start with showers, especially in Ayrshire and Lanarkshire, and wintry on high ground. Brighter weather with sunshine then spreading from the north, though more showers over north Argyll later. Windy at first in the south.
Mostly dry with variable cloud and clear intervals the best of these in Glasgow and Ayrshire. A few showers over North Argyll, perhaps also Lanarkshire overnight, wintry on high ground.
Met Office warnings issued for South Ayrshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 8 February at 20:17
- 2200 on Mon 8 February
- 1000 on Tue 9 February
Showers and some longer spells of heavy rain will affect southwest Scotland on Monday evening and overnight before clearing later on Tuesday morning. On some high level roads, mainly above 300-400 m, the rain may turn to wet snow before clearing, bringing some slushy accumulations.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions, and the potential for some localised flooding.
Issued by the Met Office