- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
A mix of sunshine and showers across Southwest England today. Some of the showers may be heavy with the risk of hail and thunder at first, but there will be fewer showers this afternoon with most places becoming dry. Breezy.
Mainly dry with clear spells this evening. However, further showers will develop overnight with further more persistent rain, some heavy later.
Met Office warnings issued for Bristol
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 09:55
- 0200 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers on Friday evening will become more frequent overnight with spells of more persistent showery rain developing after midnight, extending further east through Saturday morning. The rain will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards late afternoon before clearing during the evening.
Issued by the Met Office