- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 39 mph 63 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
Low 8°C 46°F
This Evening and Tonight
Further blustery showers or longer spells of rain during the evening and overnight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with westerly gales near coasts and on the high ground.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:09
- 0015 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office