- Today , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low -3°C 27°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sun 21 Feb , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 22 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Tue 23 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F
It will be a fairly cloudy start this morning with a patchy frost in rural spots. Through the day cloud will break up to give some sunny spells, though perhaps too the odd wintry shower. Feeling cold despite the sunshine.
Tonight skies will remain fairly clear leading to a sharp frost forming even in city centres. Occasional wintry showers will also continue though, most will have a dry night.