- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 5 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and snow will continue through this evening and will turn heavy at times. Some drier interludes are likely overnight, with further persistent rain and snow by dawn and icy patches. It will be rather windy and will feel cold.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater Manchester
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 April at 10:47
- 0005 on Fri 29 April
- 1000 on Fri 29 April
An area of rain, sleet and snow will come southeastwards into the area later on Thursday lasting into Friday morning. Accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above 200-300 m with locally 2-4 cm to around 100 m.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office