- Today , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 3°C 37°F
East of England
Cloudy, with outbreaks of locally heavy rain at first. Becoming drier in the afternoon, with further rain spreading in during the evening. Strong southerly winds developing with likely gales along exposed coasts.
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Becoming colder and dry during the early hours with clear spells developing. Brisk southwest winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Luton
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office