- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny , High 26°C 79°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 25°C 77°F Low 17°C 63°F
East of England
Friday will be a fine and dry day with long periods of warm sunshine. Some coasts may see a little mist or fog drift in from the sea late in the afternoon. Winds generally light.
A dry start to the evening before outbreaks of thundery rain move in from the south, with torrential downpours likely through the early hours of Saturday, these clearing before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Luton
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office