East Midlands Airport
- Today , , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 2 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 3 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 4 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F
A largely dry, bright start. Scattered showers will develop during the morning, these becoming more widespread and locally heavy with thunder by afternoon, before gradually dying away through the evening. Some sunny intervals between the showers.
Any residual showers mostly dying out, with many places becoming dry. Patchy cloud and some clear spells, with some patchy coastal mist/low cloud likely to develop.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 June at 10:03
- 1200 on Sat 25 June
- 2100 on Sat 25 June
Showers are expected to break out later on Saturday morning and become heavy, thundery and slow-moving during the afternoon. Some locations will miss the downpours, but where they do occur, please be aware of the risk of localised surface water flooding, especially where they affect urban areas. Lightning will be an added hazard; perhaps also hail. The showers will slowly die out through the evening.
Issued by the Met Office