- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 9 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
Largely cloudy, with thundery rain or showers moving northwards during the morning. Becoming drier later in the day and turning increasingly sunny from the west.
A fine evening, then largely clear to start the night. Some patchy low cloud is likely to develop later, and it'll be cooler than on recent nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office