- Today , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 36 mph 58 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 33 mph 53 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F
South West England
Generally cloudy, with outbreaks of patchy light rain and drizzle at times. Meanwhile, a band of rain, locally heavy and squally will move southeast during the afternoon. Rain clearing to blustery showers and clear spells during the evening.
Staying windy, with further blustery showers feeding into western parts of Cornwall and Devon overnight. Elsewhere, largely dry, with clear spells developing. A colder night compared to previous nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office