- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
Low 11°C 52°F
This Evening and Tonight
Showers this evening could be heavy and thundery in places, but will gradually die out from the west. The rest of the night should then be dry although patchy fog could form in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office