- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 3°C 37°F
A fairly unsettled day with frequent outbreaks of light or occasionally heavy rain through the region, and only occasional dry spells. It will be breezy too, making it feel chilly, despite temperatures being around average.
Rain will gradually clear away to the east, and there will be occasional clear spells at times. More rain showers then arrive from the west as the night goes on.
Met Office warnings issued for West Midlands Conurbation
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office