- Today , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 23°C 73°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Wed 11 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Thu 12 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 7°C 45°F
A chilly but bright start for all across the West Midlands. Plenty of sunshine throughout the day, although patchy cloud will develop through the afternoon. Generally warmer than today and feeling pleasant with a light south-westerly breeze.
A dry night to come, with lengthy clear spells and light winds throughout, allowing temperatures to fall, resulting in a patchy frost forming in some rural spots by dawn.