- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West North Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, showers will continue in places, particularly in the south. Between these showers there will be some prolonged dry periods with some sunny spells, though it will feel cold.
Showers will continue through the first part of the night, with some more prolonged rain possible later. It will be another cold night with frost in places.