- Today , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F
Blustery showers or longer spells of rain throughout the day. The rain will be heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with risk of gales. Feeling cold, particularly in the wind.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Warwickshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office