- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
Low 7°C 45°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Some clear spells will develop tonight which could lead to fog forming overnight and it could be dense at times. It will be chilly too, especially in rural spots.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office