- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
Low 16°C 61°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
This evening will be largely dry with some late spells of sunshine. Overnight will remain rather warm and humid, with a scattering of showers beginning to move in from the west, but perhaps not reaching the east until dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office