- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
Light Rain Shower
London and South East England
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Becoming colder and clearer during the early hours with scattered heavy showers, especially in southern coastal counties. Winds easing a little.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 7 February at 00:06
- 0300 on Mon 8 February
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
An area of very strong winds are expected to extend east across much of southern England and parts of south Wales on Monday morning. Gusts of 60-70 mph are likely quite widely, with 80 mph gusts likely in exposed coastal areas, particularly Cornwall. Some very large waves are also likely to affect many coasts, in particular the north coasts of Cornwall and Devon. Winds should gradually ease through the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel as well as possible damage to trees and structures and interruption of power supplies.This is a further update to extend the warning to cover most other counties of southern England.
Issued by the Met Office