- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Sleet , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
Low 2°C 36°F
SW Scotland, Lothian Borders
This Evening and Tonight
This evening and overnight will see showers wintry to lower levels again with fresh accumulations on higher ground. A band of rain will arrive across Galloway around dawn gradually spreading northeast. Strong westerly winds with coastal gales in the west.
Met Office warnings issued for West Lothian
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office