- Today , Heavy Rain Shower , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Sleet , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
Heavy Rain Shower
Central, Tayside and Fife
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain, with snow on high ground soon becoming confined to the Perthshire Hills. Fresh to strong southwesterly winds. Rain turning showery later as the winds veer more westerly.
Occasional showers, more frequent in western Perthshire and Central and turning wintry again with aome accumulations on higher ground. Clearer and mainly dry towards Dundee Angus and East Fife.
Met Office warnings issued for Fife
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office