- Today , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
A bright start across the south, but patchy rain, sleet, with snow over higher ground across Perthshire and Angus will gradually edge southwest, although becoming lighter with time. Brightening up across most parts during the afternoon.
Mainly dry this evening with clear spells, leading to a frost, although wintry showers will feed into northern and eastern parts later in the night.