- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F
North West England
A fine start to the weekend with plenty of sunshine, although this will slowly turn hazy during the day as cloud builds from the south. Feeling warm in the sunshine and light winds.
Cloud will be thick enough to produce scattered showers by the evening and these will become more widespread during the night, giving some heavy and locally thundery rain in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Cumbria
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office