- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F
A cloudy and wet start with rain, persistent and heavy at times, continuing through the day with hill fog over Derbyshire Peaks. It will turn milder in the afternoon with strong winds returning. Rain easing from north later.
Remaining cloudy with outbreaks of rain for most overnight, although a few clear spells are likely in the northeast where it will become cool. Mild elsewhere, with winds easing.
Met Office warnings issued for Nottingham
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office