- Today , , Thick Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Fri 16 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F
East of England
Mostly cloudy with showers or some longer spells of rain, perhaps heavy and thundery in places. However, drier weather should spread slowly eastwards during the afternoon with some sunny spells in the west later in the day.
Any remaining rain over Norfolk dying out during the evening with some good clear spells developing overnight, perhaps allowing the odd mist patch to develop by morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office