- Today , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Northerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Mon 6 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 7 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed 8 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F
East of England
After a dull start, some sunny spells are likely, mainly in the west. Cloud will again thicken from the east later, although staying dry until the late evening. Turning windy, especially near the coast.
Generally dry at first, but cloud and misty conditions will spread in from the east with outbreaks of locally heavy rain moving across most of the region by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 May at 10:21
- 0015 on Tue 31 May
- 1200 on Tue 31 May
A band of rain, heavy and thundery in places, will spread westwards from the early hours of Tuesday morning. There is the risk that rain will turn torrential in places, with frequent lightning. Winds will also increase, with northerly gales on coasts. Whilst most places will miss the worst of the weather, please be aware of the risk of flash flooding.
Issued by the Met Office