- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 37 mph 60 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 37 mph 60 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F
It will be a cloudy morning with outbreaks of rain, some heavy, and accompanied by gale force westerly winds, severe near coasts and over hills. The rain will ease from the north later, and it will become less blustery later.
It will be a mostly dry evening with clear spells. The wind will be lighter, allowing some frost to form. Overnight, cloud will thicken from the southwest bringing further rain.
Met Office warnings issued for Carmarthenshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:09
- 0015 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office