- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 18°C 64°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
High 25°C 77°F Low 18°C 64°F
London and South East England
Friday will be a fine and dry day with long periods of strong sunshine. Becoming very hot inland once again with winds generally light. The heat could trigger an isolated thunderstorm late in the day.
A warm and muggy night with scattered thunderstorms breaking out during the evening. Some torrential downpours are likely before they clear away during the early hours of Saturday.
Met Office warnings issued for Southampton
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office