- Today , , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h Northerly
- Wed , , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Sunny , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue 7 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed 8 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu 9 Jun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F
Yorkshire and Humber
A cool, cloudy and windy day, with outbreaks of rain and drizzle spreading west from the North Sea during the morning. These could be heavy at times, especially during the morning, but also later in the day.
Further outbreaks of rain are expected, perhaps heavy at times. It will also remain rather cloudy and murky, especially across coastal areas, with mist, occasional drizzle, and hill fog likely.
Met Office warnings issued for North Yorkshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 30 May at 10:26
- 2100 on Tue 31 May
- 1200 on Wed 1 June
Outbreaks of rain will affect parts of eastern England through much of Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, with the rain becoming torrential at times with the risk of thunder, especially near coasts and over hills exposed to the northeast. Please be aware of the risk of local surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office