- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
Low 12°C 54°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Winds will ease overnight but outbreaks of heavy rain and drizzle will continue overnight. By morning, some drier spells may develop in the far southwest. Temperatures will remain mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office