- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Tue 4 Oct , Light Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
This Evening and Tonight
A mainly dry evening and night although a few showers may affect Argyll. Strong winds, locally gale force this evening, easing by the end of the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Glasgow
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 27 September at 10:41
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 2000 on Thu 29 September
Gales or severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland on Thursday. The strongest winds are most likely across northwestern areas, where gusts of 70 mph are possible. However, much of Scotland could see gusts of 55-60 mph.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Alert will be reviewed in the lead-up to Thursday so it is advised to keep up with the latest developments.
Issued by the Met Office