- Today , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 8 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
High 8°C 46°F Low 1°C 34°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
Cloud and patchy rain lingering across east, particularly near the coast, with snow to quite low levels mainly through the morning. Some brighter spells appearing over western parts of Central and Tayside where scattered showers turn locally heavy during afternoon.
Occasional showers early evening largely dying out overnight. Clear spells bringing a frost to many by dawn. Winds occasional fresh over the coasts during the evening, easing light overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Fife
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 29 April at 03:56
- 0400 on Fri 29 April
- 1200 on Fri 29 April
This is a further update to extend the area of concern into both southeastern Aberdeenshire and parts of Northumberland.
A spell of persistent and at times heavy snow currently affecting the area contained by the warning will last into Friday. By Friday morning, accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above about 100 m with 15 cm or more possible above 200 m. Northern and southern fringes of the warning area are not likely to see accumulations as high as this.At lower levels and near coasts an uncertain mix of rain and snow is expected, with rain likely to predominate, bringing the risk of standing water on roads.
Please be aware of the risk of dangerous driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office