- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F
North West England
Unsettled, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain for many. The rain will be heavy at times, particularly over the Pennines. Windy, with gales for many places, particularly in any exposed parts, such as coasts and hills.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales around coasts and hills.
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 27 November at 12:18
- 0600 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This will clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this following the wet November the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response to the rainfall.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office