- Tonight , Sleet , Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 5 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
Low 0°C 32°F
North West England
Outbreaks of rain, sleet and snow will continue through the night, though with some drier interludes also. It will feel chilly, with temperatures in low single figures.
Met Office warnings issued for Cumbria
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 April at 10:47
- 0005 on Fri 29 April
- 1000 on Fri 29 April
An area of rain, sleet and snow will come southeastwards into the area later on Thursday lasting into Friday morning. Accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above 200-300 m with locally 2-4 cm to around 100 m.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office