- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Rain Shower , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Fri 7 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
Low 13°C 55°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Rather cloudy with some light rain or drizzle this evening. A band of rain will push southeastwards overnight, clearing during the early hours and clearer spells developing. Becoming rather windy too.
Met Office warnings issued for Cumbria
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 September at 10:17
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 1300 on Thu 29 September
Gales and locally severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland and the far north of England for a time on Thursday. Gusts of 50-60 mph are likely in many areas, whilst the strongest winds, with gusts of around 75 mph, are possible across the Hebrides, Sutherland, Caithness and Orkney during the first part of the morning.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts of Scotland with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Warning has been updated to extend the southern boundary south into northern England and to bring forward the end time.
Issued by the Met Office