- Today , , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F
London and South East England
Cloudy, with outbreaks of rain, perhaps locally heavy at first and again later. It will become mostly dry for a time during the afternoon. It will become very windy with gales, especially along exposed coasts.
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Becoming colder and clearer during the early hours with scattered heavy showers, especially in southern coastal counties. Winds easing a little.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office