- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F
East of England
A cloudy and wet start with rain, persistent and heavy at times, continuing to affect the region through the day. Feeling milder, but with strong southwesterly winds, and gales in exposed areas.
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain for most, although a few clear spells are likely in the north for a time where it may become cool. Mild elsewhere, with winds easing.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office