- Today , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 35 mph 56 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F
London and South East England
Generally cloudy with periods of occasionally heavy rain or showers. Localised brighter intervals are possible. Strong to gale force winds, perhaps severe gusts near coasts.
Rain or showers will die away, and winds will decrease. Feeling chilly with clear spells. Cloud will increase later with further rain arriving before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Isle of Wight
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:04
- 1010 on Sun 29 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
Sunday will see very windy weather sweep across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, with severe gales expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph will occur in some areas, but possibly reaching around 65 mph for parts of inland Northern England and the far south of Scotland, where isolated medium impacts are possible. Gusts around western coasts could locally exceed 75 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway. There is a lower probability of similar gusts briefly affecting coastal northeast England as the low clears away east, early this afternoon.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday, mentioning increased gust strengths and expected impacts across parts of Northern England and the far south of Scotland.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales, particularly for the areas highlighted int eh words above.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office