- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Mon 10 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
Low 8°C 46°F
This Evening and Tonight
Showers easing from most areas this evening, although perhaps continuing into the night across Pembrokeshire. Becoming dry and clear elsewhere with rural temperatures falling into low single figures, giving a risk of local grass frost and a few fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for Carmarthenshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:31
- 1035 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers, some heavy and slow-moving, will continue at times on Saturday, with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds. Showers will ease and then largely clear through the late afternoon and early evening. Please be aware of the possibility of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
This is an update to the warning issued on Friday, to reduce the eastward extent of the area.
Issued by the Met Office