- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 34 mph 55 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 33 mph 53 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and associated gusty winds clearing through the late evening. Blustery showers, possibly turning wintry over the hills. Elsewhere, conditions will be largely dry, with clear spells developing for many places. Feeling cold.
Met Office warnings issued for Carmarthenshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 27 November at 12:09
- 0015 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early on Monday with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This will persist over the high ground through Monday and Tuesday though varying in intensity. With this following the wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response to the rainfall.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office