- Today , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F
Mostly dry this morning with an increasing risk of further rain and thunderstorms developing as the afternoon goes on. It will feel pleasantly warm in any bright or sunny interludes.
Outbreaks of showery rain, perhaps thundery, will clear away eastwards during the evening to leave a dry night, with clear spells developing. Feeling cooler and fresher than recent nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Carmarthenshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office