- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 3 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F
London and South East England
Early mist patches will clear. Broken or scattered cloud will allow sunny spells to form. A few mainly light showers are possible. Feeling warm during the afternoon away from cloudier windward coasts. Light northeasterly winds, perhaps brisk near Kent coasts.
Dry with variable cloud, clear spells and some mist and fog patches forming. An occasional heavy shower is possible. Light northeast winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Southampton
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 May at 10:24
- 1200 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms are likely to develop through the afternoon and continue into the evening in places, so be aware of the potential for localised surface water flooding, whilst lightning and hail will also be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office