- Tonight , , Mist , Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 1°C 34°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low -1°C 30°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Outlook for Wednesday to Friday
Cold with frosts during this period, but staying dry with some sunny spells. The cold should peak on Thursday, accentuated by the breeze, while freezing fog will become less prevalent.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 23 January at 15:00
- 1700 on Mon 23 January
- 1100 on Tue 24 January
Areas of freezing fog, some dense, are expected to form again during Monday night and into Tuesday morning. The fog will become widespread in places, most likely in the southwest of the warning area early in the night and then in other areas later in the night and early on Tuesday morning.
Driving conditions will be difficult with journeys likely to take longer than usual and delays to air travel are possible.
Issued by the Met Office