- Today , Heavy Snow , High 1°C 34°F Low -3°C 27°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Snow Shower , High 2°C 36°F Low -4°C 25°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
High 1°C 34°F Low -3°C 27°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Frequent heavy snow showers in west, some hail and thunder. Slight to moderate snowfalls, heavy on high ground. Fewer showers around Moray Firth, best sunshine towards Nairn.
Further snow showers, though sleety near the coast. The showers becoming less heavy and in the east becoming isolated with longer clear spells. Severe frost and ice.
Met Office warnings issued for Eilean Siar
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 19 January at 10:03
- 0005 on Sat 20 January
- 1100 on Sat 20 January
Ice is likely to form through Friday night and last into Saturday morning with some sleet and snow showers continuing in places.
There will probably be ice on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths, potentially resulting in some injuries from slips and falls.
Issued by the Met Office