- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Fri 5 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F
Light Rain Shower
Cloud will thin this morning to leave a bright day with some decent spells of sunshine, especially in the west where some places could stay dry. Fewer showers than Tuesday but an isolated heavy one is possible this afternoon.
Showers dying out this evening with skies clearing allowing a frost to form in places before cloud thickens after midnight heralding a band of rain into the north by dawn.