- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Northerly
- Mon , , Sleet , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 30 Apr , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Mon 1 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
This Evening and Tonight
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain moving southwards this evening. Drier, clear and colder weather following. Sleet and snow will develop across north Highlands later in the night with difficult travel conditions over higher level routes by Monday morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 23 April at 10:22
- 0400 on Mon 24 April
- 1100 on Mon 24 April
An area of sleet and snow will move southwards during Monday morning. Heavier snowfall is expected to affect higher level routes where 2-5 cm of snow is likely to accumulate in places, whilst 1 to 2 cm is possible to lower levels.
Some transport routes may be affected, with journeys requiring longer travel times.
Issued by the Met Office