- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F
South West England
A cloudy and wet day with some heavy bursts of rain at times. It will become windy too, especially over exposed hills and coasts. Becoming increasingly mild from the far southwest through the course of the day.
Rain and cloud clearing through the evening. Occasionally heavy rain then returning to Cornwall and spreading across the southwest peninsula overnight. Remaining mainly dry but cloudy elsewhere.
Met Office warnings issued for Wiltshire
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 21 January at 08:18
- 0820 on Sun 21 January
- 1200 on Sun 21 January
Some snow will fall on Sunday morning across parts of southeast Wales, southwest and central southern England.
Some roads and railways are likely to be affected with longer journey times by road, bus and train services.
Issued by the Met Office