- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Southerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F
South West England
A strong northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be sunny spells with showers developing into the afternoon. Showers will be locally heavy with a risk of hail and thunder, possibly with sleet over high ground.
A windy and mainly dry night with clear spells and a few wintry showers possible. It will be cold with a widespread inland frost.