- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue , , Fog , High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F
East of England
Widespread inland frost at first. Then generally quite cold with areas of mist, fog or low cloud only slowly lifting. Some western places may remain rather cloudy, the best of the sunshine further east. Highest temperatures along the coast.
A slight frost will soon develop, especially across eastern areas, perhaps also further west depending on cloud amounts. Then low cloud or fog will become extensive, lifting temperatures slightly everywhere.
Met Office warnings issued for Cambridgeshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office