- Today , , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will start to ease this evening. Towards midnight it will be dry across the region, with clear spells developing.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office